Apr 20, 2012

Scent of a Venom

The day we stop lethal protecting, Charlie, is the day we die.
(Venom: Along Came a Spider #2, written by Larry Hama, art by Joe St. Pierre and Randy Emberlin)




I'm in the dark here!  Because I live in a subterranean city beneath San Francisco!
(Venom: Licence to Kill #2, written by Larry Hama, art by Derec Aucoin and Rich Faber)


If my alien other wasn't vulnerable to fire, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place!
(Venom: Sinner Takes All #4, written by Larry Hama, art by Greg Luzniak, Keith Aiken, and Jeff Albrecht)

I'm gonna eat your brains, Charlie, 'cause I can't bear the thought of you SELLIN' OUT!
(Venom: The Hunted #2, written by Larry Hama, art by Duncan Rouleau and John Stangeland)

There's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: PARKER.  You listening to me, son?  I'm givin' you pearls here.
(Venom: Finale #3, written by Larry Hama, art by Mark Pajarillo and Robert Jones)

No comments:

Post a Comment